4th Annual Southern York County BBQ Cook-Off

Drh7003

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Is anyone registered for the 4th Annual York County (Shrewsbury, PA) BBQ Cook off?
Info:

4th Annual Southern York County BBQ Cook-Off"
Friday, September 7th - 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday, September 8th - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
BBQ Teams from across the Country will compete for
Trophies and Cash Prizes!
Food, Fun and "Live Entertainment"! Don't Miss It!

Click Here for the Official Competitor Application Form

Click Here for the Official Judge's Application Form
Click Here for the Guaranteed Prize Money Info

I believe they have room for more teams!

We were thinking about it.... Are you familiar with the place? What kind of set up would it be? Grass, asphalt or ????

I have never been to the comp, just to the marketplace. Not sure where they do the comp. I am usually out of town that weekend.

I did it a couple of years ago -- it is on one of the gravel parking lots out front. It's a nice venue, with a good breakfast in the farmer's market.

I will be back this year, I skipped last year to go to Disney. The lot is gravel. 30 team limit. the water and power where good and I thought it was well run.

Good event, well run by good organizers. Sorry we're going to miss it this year due to Sams Club comp.

Good venue, great folks running it (Alicia, Ben and Joe) and you can't beat the breakfast. We've had a great time the past two years and will be back again this year. In fact, we're doing Sam's in Pleasantville NJ so we could keep this weekend free.

Good venue, great folks running it (Alicia, Ben and Joe) and you can't beat the breakfast. We've had a great time the past two years and will be back again this year. In fact, we're doing Sam's in Pleasantville NJ so we could keep this weekend free.

isnt this north of the Mason Dixon line? I thought we had a talk about that.:wacko:

Really?

Kind of difficult to travel over 300 miles with the motor home and bbq trailer and then pay $350 to take a chance at a whopping purse of $1000

Back