Redneck surf N Turf

RatRod

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well kinda .... Time the "turf" was done the Bud Black Crowns had a hold of me and couldn't find the camera lol.... Besides y'all seen a million amateur hour briskets but I assure you it was tasty :mrgreen:

Anyway .... Here's the surf , The Chesapeake Bay Blue

14kctg6.jpg

They look mighty tasty from here too!

nice. are you seeing any females?

PLENTY !!! Been a busy summer so I haven't been runnin the pots like normal but the crabs have been really good this year not real big but HEAVY due to cooler temps so we've been able to toss the girlies and stick to the Jimmy's ! Seeing a tin of peelers this year too for some reason.

Dang those look so farking good!

I think i might have to pick up a bushel sometime soon.

Best crabs of the year are between Halloween and Christmas !!!! To most people its a "summer" thing , unfortunately most miss out.

Best crabs of the year are between Halloween and Christmas !!!! To most people its a "summer" thing , unfortunately most miss out.

They definitely aren't a summer thing for me. Just like bbq isn't just a summer thing for me :p

Are you callin' me a redneck? I've spent my time with a string and a chicken neck. Best eatin' beside whole hog. :clap:

Those u'll eat!! Nice mess of crabs Rat. I'd like to get into some Stone Crabs down here but doesnt seem to abundant like Florida.

Those u'll eat!! Nice mess of crabs Rat. I'd like to get into some Stone Crabs down here but doesnt seem to abundant like Florida.

Newest thing up are way is the Atlantic Red Crab ....... haven't tried em yet but supposedly they are decent and so called "sustainable" so hopefully they'll take a little pressure off the blue crabs

Back