Contest Announcment 1st Annual Hay CApital BBQ Cook Off and Bike Show *July 9-10 *

Babyboomerboy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
This is the announcement for our first comp. There is a lot of information on the web site.

http://haycapitalbbq.com

Our town is planning a full weekend of events, see the Mardi Grass flyer.

If anyone has a question about our cook off please email here at the Brethren or

rev48@yahoo.com

Thank you

BUMP

this ones coming up, and they need teams.. C'mon folks!!

Oh, how I wish I could justify the drive... Got family near there... Bummer...

Come on down, there is plenty of things for the family to do that weekend. Check out www.haycapitalbbq.com and see what all the Marti Gras event has going on. There will be a bike show, antique tractor show, petting zoo, kids games, horseshoe tournament, and lots of vendors in our middle school where it will be nice and cool. Our city pool will be open to everyone, on Friday night there is a band and at 10 PM there will be a big fireworks display that you can watch from the stadium bleachers. All of this will be within a two block area. So, can we expect to see ya?

Sticks-n-Chicks BBQ will be there

I am planning on loading up the family and cooking this. I will get my check in to you when I get back from my trip.

We have already sent our money in and are looking forward to it!

This is the announcement for our first comp. There is a lot of information on the web site.

http://haycapitalbbq.com

Our town is planning a full weekend of events, see the Mardi Grass flyer.

If anyone has a question about our cook off please email here at the Brethren or

rev48@yahoo.com

Thank you

Early Bird BBQ will be there. I have not sent in our entry yet. We got the FREE ENTRY from the KCBS banquet. See you there.

Chris

Come on down, there is plenty of things for the family to do that weekend. Check out www.haycapitalbbq.com and see what all the Marti Gras event has going on. There will be a bike show, antique tractor show, petting zoo, kids games, horseshoe tournament, and lots of vendors in our middle school where it will be nice and cool. Our city pool will be open to everyone, on Friday night there is a band and at 10 PM there will be a big fireworks display that you can watch from the stadium bleachers. All of this will be within a two block area. So, can we expect to see ya?
Wish I could... I got to do a Pig cook the weekend before and a comp in the 'UP' the weekend after...

I have put this on our 'Heads Up List' for next year though....

Back