• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call, Sedalia MO, 6/15-6/16 (With RESULTS)

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
T and I will be representing the Belly Brothers at this contest. BellyBro and BellyBrotherII will be at another non-sanctioned contest in Hallsville that is near and dear to our hearts, Heritage Days, the contest that got the boys started competing.

This will be out first trip to Sedalia, I hear it is a great contest, and hope we get to set up next to some other Brethren that will be competing there. We may need the help! LOL

Who else is planning on being at this contest?

Team Q will be there Friday morning around 9:00. First beer around 10:00.:mrgreen:

Bubba and Jeff's BBQ will be there with the trash cans. This is one of the best contest that we have cooked look forward to seeing every body.

have the whole day off
leaving as soon as i get out of bed

york

We've been paid up for this one since February! See y'all there! Anyone doing People's Choice? I declined on my application but depending on timing, I might do it this time. I will be there with Taylor early and my priority is the Kid's Q with her before People's Choice.

I declined on the Peoples choice as well after how it threw my prep tiiming off at Fulton.....we're in this one to win it....hell, I've already got my game face on and the contest is 2 weeks away!

I'll be there. Should show up somewere around 11:00 to 12:00, gotta see the doc before I can leave. Everyone come on by and visit, would sure like to meet Mr. Kick the master of diddling, will have a cold one ready.

We've been paid up for this one since February! See y'all there! Anyone doing People's Choice? I declined on my application but depending on timing, I might do it this time. I will be there with Taylor early and my priority is the Kid's Q with her before People's Choice.

Unless you are local or bus a bunch of your friends in, I wouldn't do People's Choice. Unless its changed, voting is done at your booth. The year we were there, it was all locals getting PC awards... then they never got a call in the REAL contest.

Its all about WHY you do people's choice. If it supports the contest or the community and isn't a load of work... then okay.

we are doing people choice for our sponcer only

like plow boy said an local all ways wins it

i am off work that leaving as so as i get up see you all there

york

Last year, Smokin Roy won the people's choice at Sedalia... they're from Butler/Pleasant Hill but I know what you mean. But they do have a restaurant and know how to cook for the "public".

We we be there..Doing the people's choice and have 3 in the kids q..A couple years back Four Men and A Pig won people's choice and they are not local.

I will be there. I have to drive to KC Thursday night for a ball game. Then I will drive back and get up to drive to Sedalia on Friday. Wife is bringing Hunter up for Kids Q, but he might miss it since it is Friday night acording to Chris. Got my new banner to display!

Look forward to seeing everyone.

We will be there - looking forward to seeing everyone. Team Q - save us a spot. Be there around noon - first beer, same as Spice.

Is the 'rita machine making the trip, Wayne? I have 3 or 4 real estate gals showing up Friday night that might be thirsty!

Heard that the overall people's choice winner gets a free entry to next years contest.

Back