Finished Double Barrel Smoker

G_MACBBQ

Reaction score
So here is my new double barrel smoker completed. Sorry no build pics worked so hard to try and finish in a day didn't stop to take any.
IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg
Firebox is lined with Lava Bricks to maintain heat
IMG_0511.jpg
Just a Generic Weber Grate I modified to work

Love to hear what yall think

Awesome looking smoker. I love the color :thumb:. Looking foward to the pics of your first cook. Can you post a pic of the firebox?

I've seen smokers built like that before. Never herd anything about how well they work. Looking foreword to seeing how it works for you!

You built that in a day. Now that's impressive!!!
Can't wait to see it blowing smoke. :clap2:

Hope it works well for you - I've always heard they were fuel hogs.
Let's see some Smoke! :mrgreen:

looks cool, kind of like a semi-reverse flow with that design. looking forward to seeing how it performs for you.

Awesome looking smoker. I love the color :thumb:. Looking foward to the pics of your first cook. Can you post a pic of the firebox?
yep will do as soon as i can. going to try and smoke some pork butt this weekend but may be next but definatly will show post some results

Interesting to say the least. That copper color really looks good!!!

Best of luck to ya with it!

I really like how it turned out. I want to know more about how it cooks as well. I have been thinking about building one of these off and on for a while and the fuel consumption will be the deciding factor.

I'd think 2) UDS's would be more functional, space saving and practical. Never saw an advantage with one of those then saying you built one. Hope it works and fits your needs.

Back