• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Travel Channel BBQ Show

2 days worth of filming and we were on for maybe 4 minutes.

Brethren shown - Too Sauced To Pork, Swinebucks, Wing Pirate, Bone Daddies, MikeMSD.

Absolutely, we open the team to all the BBQ Brethren. If you don't want to join and become a member, we hold a free Brethren mixer on Thursday at 5 pm of Memphis in May.

Absolutely, we open the team to all the BBQ Brethren. If you don't want to join and become a member, we hold a free Brethren mixer on Thursday at 5 pm of Memphis in May.

I may have to give ya'll a visit this May.I only live about 15 miles south of Memphis.

2 days worth of filming and we were on for maybe 4 minutes.

Brethren shown - Too Sauced To Pork, Swinebucks, Wing Pirate, Bone Daddies, MikeMSD.

Y'all did well. I don't understand the "commentators" who knew nothing about the actual events they were talking about. Seemed their role was to make fun of it. Just don't understand the entertainment value of that. Also watched the next episode about RV's where they did the same thing.

I may have to give ya'll a visit this May.I only live about 15 miles south of Memphis.

Hoss, you are welcome to come visit. Brethren are always welcome to stop by the booth to chat. I think we had 17 members of the Brethren and their families at the Mixer this past year, and 8 members of the Brethren on the Team.

Neil

Y'all did well. I don't understand the "commentators" who knew nothing about the actual events they were talking about. Seemed their role was to make fun of it. Just don't understand the entertainment value of that. Also watched the next episode about RV's where they did the same thing.

Yup, we didn't know it was going to be the Pop Up Video / Beavis and Butthead of BBQ...but to their defense, we did make a severed pig head drink airplane liquor bottles, and our motto is "We are a Drinking Team with a BBQ Problem"...so...shame on us! But all kidding aside we got 2 top tens and a total of 5 Top Twenties at Memphis in May...not too shabby.

Phil hopefully appreciates the positioning of the Brethren Banner over my shoulder during my turn in box interview...

Back