Hello from Noo Yawk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

backyardchef

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hello, Brethren...after lurking for long, long time, I decided to jump in the water.

I'm another NYC q'er and blogger. I've been corresponding w/ Robert (BrooklynQ) and cheering on the Brethren. I've learned alot from reading all your posts, and hope to put it all to good use when I get my BYC from Klose in a few weeks....and to be able to give something back to you all, too. I've been cooking on a Char-griller Smokin' Pro for the last few years after turning my ECB into a spider web collector.

Keep the coals glowing.

Matt

Bout time you got your ass in here brother! Welcome.

And don't wait for your Klose before you start contributing. You have a lot of knowedge now and your opinon is always welcome.

Matt,

Welcome to our little part of the Internet.

A Klose????
I am jealous :lol:

TIM

Welcome, to another brother from the NY area. Grab a cold one, and get out of the corner. Jump into the fray and be one with the Que part of your soul.

Welcome to the fray! And you can let your Klose pause here to be seasoned....probably take a year or so! :twisted:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I appreciate the offer to break in the Klose for me-- that's awful generous of you, JT. Where should I have it delivered-- oh, and you'll take care of the payments, right? :p

backyardchef said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I appreciate the offer to break in the Klose for me-- that's awful generous of you, JT. Where should I have it delivered-- oh, and you'll take care of the payments, right? :p
Just have Dave send it to me--and JT will be glad to cover the payments :lol:

We "take care" of each other here :lol:

TIM

Tell you what guys have it ship here to VA I'll store it JT can pay for it, Tim can come come up and break it in then Matt can come down and pick it up. 8)

Welcome Matt, good to have you aboard. Enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back