Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' In The Ozarks, Springdale, AR

H

HabitualBart

Anyone coming down to Springdale, Arkansas April 30th and May 1st to the Smokin' in the Ozarks cook-off? $10,500 total prize money. $2500, 1500 and 1000 overall payout. $500 peoples choice on Friday night. $175 entry, ($150 if received before April 15) 20X36 and 25x42 spaces as available. Additional 18x20 extra $50. Part of the I-540 challenge. Highest point accumulation of this cook-off and Ft Smith Bordertown Bash and Fayetteville Bikes Blues and BBQ receives $1000.
Easy access to I-540 and rooms at the Holiday Inn (where it will be held) are discounted.
We were lucky enough to win it last year and would like to win again this year since the prize money has doubled. So, if anyone is looking for easy money, get your entry in and come on down.
Proceeds benefit HomeAid of Northwest Arkansas. I have no affiliation just trying to get the word out about a cook-off in our back yard in hopes that it will be successful and survive for many years to come.

Caveman Cuisine will be there again this year. Hopefuly not as much rain this year.
It was a fun contest last year despite the rain.

See you there Bart.

Back