KCBS nepotism petition now online.

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
After reading all of the discussion regarding a proposed change in eligibility requirements to run for the board, more than once, I decided to make a petition available online. My intent is not to ridicule or challenge any member of the board, but to give them a clear indication of how the membership feels regarding this issue. While this issue is emotional for many members, I would ask that if you choose to sign this petition that any comments you may choose to add are courteous at a minimum. Prior to the next meeting of the board, when this issue will be brought back up, I will make the petition available to any and all members of the board.

Beyond providing your name, you will be required to provide your KCBS membership number or CBJ number. It is my hope that this will add to the credibility of this petition. The site also requires a valid email address, but you have the option of keeping that information hidden from public view as well as mine.

I'd ask that those of you that visit other forums let others know about the petition. Thank you in advance for the help.

http://www.petitiononline.com/kcbs1/petition.html

Thanks for all your hard work to get this going Jorge.

Ive signed it as well.

I can't locate my KCBS card with my number on it. Gotta call the office tomorrow. I'll sign it then. Thanks Jorge.

its on the mailing label on your bullsheet. Right next to your name.

Done.. Thanks George..

You mean you guys don't carry your KCBS membership card next in your wallet ?? Great conversational piece with a police officer if you get pulled over and can't find your PBA card.

Signed. Thanks!

Rog Gray's email to me stated that they decided to "Table this issue for future consideration."

We should still be vigilant, but our efforts have already paid off!

Has this made it's way to the BBQ Forum yet? Someone who posts over their often (not me) will probably get more clicks then I post I was to add over there.

Back