Everything Is Better With Bacon

certified106

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Grilled up a quick meal tonight of some bacon wrapped chicken thighs for dinner. Used boneless skinless chicken thighs, applied a bit of Kansas City's Cowtown Sweet Spot BBQ rub, wrapped two slices of bacon around the thighs, applied a bit more Sweet Spot BBQ rub, smoked at 350 over oak chunks for 40 minutes and applied a small amount of BBQ sauce at the end for 5 miunutes.

Ready for the grill

Heading to the Kamado

Right before BBQ Sauce

Final Product :thumb:

Very nice...next time, wrap some things up in the middle of that thigh to make it even better! :wink:

I clicked in here rather irritated, to be perfectly honest.

Of course everything is better with bacon. Even oatmeal.

Then I realized it was a Q-Talk thread with real food in it. And it looked mighty damn good.

And I smiled.

Very nice.

Thanks for having me here in Q-Talk for a spell.

Nice Q there... I agree with Peeps, Something on the inside would have taken it over the top...

Try roasted red pepper and mozzarella. Great looking thighs there!:thumb:
yeah, that works!

I have done a mix of cream cheese, green chiles, and red peppers that turned out pretty good, though I didn't sauce them.

Dang that looks good. The wife just happened to pick up some chicken thighs yesterday and I have some bacon in the fridge. Guess I know what I am doing next.

The only thing better than wrapping food in a slice of bacon is wrapping food in two slices of bacon. Brilliant idea! Looks great!

Back