Calling all harris and galveston county mobile bbq vendors

B

barbefunkoramaque

I am moving back home to Texas, Dickinson to be specific, and of course plan to reopen my catering and vendor biz there. I was poking around some of the codes and noticed the new rule in Harris about having to return to the commissary each day to flush the fresh and grey tanks out. Not that, thats a bad idea but what other little goodies do I have in store for me there.

Pitmaster Donnie T
Popdaddy's Barbefunkoramaque

hey what all did you find moving back? I'm soon to be relocating to Galveston County it appears around Friendswood and would love to do some road side vending if possible but trying to find the rules.

What Harris county is trying to crack down on is the trucks being permanently parked in the gas station lots. like most new rules they were enforcing them in the beginning but it looks like not so much right know, the biggest item that I have heard is getting a letter from the locations that you are planning on being at regarding permission.

Here in TN you not only have to have a permission slip but pay rent and have a receipt and every day wagon goes to your commissary to clean tanks and refill. Sad but its in the obama care bill. The rules don't apply to hot dog or sausage vendors as alot of them are ACORN members and SEIU union members.

one day.... maybe... maybe this summer. in Friendswood or Dickinson

Back