Pitmaster T Video Test - Steak in HD

I sadly enjoy a steak on a griddle with some butter more than over open flame most of the time. I blame Ruth's Chris.

BTW - nice video. I'd like some steak now.

Totally agree about RC. This is better with my normal 2-3- 4 inchers.

Best is my block steaks cut from select rib eye lipon

I sadly enjoy a steak on a griddle with some butter more than over open flame most of the time. I blame Ruth's Chris.

Just FFR, Ruth's Chris doesn't use a griddle. They use a broiler and they also heat the plates in the same broiler. The steak is then put on the plate and liquified butter is poured on to the steak/plate before it is carried out of the kitchen - resulting in the sizzle you hear when the plate is placed in front of you.

(I waited tables at RC for almost a year and my wife worked there for over three.)

Just FFR, Ruth's Chris doesn't use a griddle. They use a broiler and they also heat the plates in the same broiler. The steak is then put on the plate and liquified butter is poured on to the steak/plate before it is carried out of the kitchen - resulting in the sizzle you hear when the plate is placed in front of you.

(I waited tables at RC for almost a year and my wife worked there for over three.)

I ate at RC in the 1980s. Cut into the steak and it squirted its juices on my tie.... I didn't complain but the manager saw it and handed me a card.

He said "go to see this man at Foleys and get a new tie on my acct.

I did and he did. Amazing. Of course I asked the guy how they cook them and then there was no reason to go anymore.

You didn't skimp on the quality of the meat Donnie. That is exactly how a great steak is done.

Back