Upgrading my cook area

Dude you earned many a Man-Point with that setup! Well done! When you having the Brethren over ;)

I see they've got you shoved all the way in the back there, Mike. No escape!:grin:

IMG_3976%20-%20Version%202-XL.jpg

I see they've got you shoved all the way in the back there, Mike. No escape!:grin:

Yeah, I was tired and just wanted to stand back and have a cold one. :tongue: What I don't have pictures of were the five racks of spares, and 10 pounds of homemade kielbasa. Outside of being humid, it was a real nice evening. We did have a brief rain shower, but everyone stayed dry and the party wasn't interrupted. :rockon:

Congrats man... Nothing like a long term vision coming to fruition... With a set up like that, I'm sure the rain was kind of welcomed. Helps with heat and is just dang awesome to watch while dry... Happy grilling....

Dude you earned many a Man-Point with that setup! Well done! When you having the Brethren over ;)

Who knows, I might host a Brethren Bash one of these days. It doesn't take much encouragement for me to start cooking Que. Any old excuse is good 'nuf. :mrgreen:

Back