World Domination, One CL ad at a time...

That last time my beer budget was $10 buck was late 90's in college. A case of Evansville brewed Fall City beer was $5 with a $1 dollar return.

OK, apparently my odd ball sense of humor didn't translate to text very well. I thought my too-good-to-be-true deal followed with enthusiastic spousal support for ANOTHER grill would be a dead give-away. Maybe not.

I DID get a brand-new SJP in the box, but not for $10. It was closer to $100. I have been staking CL and eBay for months with no luck. I never find the "steals" that other people do. When the opportunity finally presented itself I bit the bullet and ordered it. It was waiting for me when I got home last night. Let's just say TheWife.com was unimpressed. :blah:

Oh, and $10 worth of beer barely gets the pit lit around here... :shock:

I found one on CL for $10 a few weeks ago, but it was gone by the time I looked into it. The thing about CL is, to find these deals, you have to look religiously.

So today was the maiden voyage for my new toy. Here she is all assembled:

picture.php

...and here she is all loaded up:

picture.php

She ran a little cooler than I was expecting, but I am thinking that some of the charcoal may have been a little damp. We have had major storms the last two weeks. My patio is covered, but I had left the charcoal out.

I guess we'll have to make another run to see, huh?

Back