Contest Announcment The Go Naked BBQ Show(down) 2013

I heard the Secretary of Commerce is in. What with the sequester and coming administrative furlough he's got plenty of time on his hands. That's the word anyway.

"Sequester"...my daughter heard that on TV and asked her 12 year old babysitter what it meant...I overheard the babysitter tell her "it's like the Spanish Inquisition only in modern times"...what???...which was too funny and only confused my daughter more as she had no idea what the Spanish Inquisition was....now I can tell her it means the Secretary of Commerce has more time to BBQ!:grin:

How is the Diva Q class shaping up, what the class size limit?

We're about 1/2 way full now - taking up to 30 folks. Was just at MABA meeting last week and made offer to members...

Get into Go Naked BBQ Show(down) and I'll take the $100 entry fee and apply it toward the DIVA Q class!

So you can take the class and do the comp for $300!

Trying to confirm schedule....and if possible, hope to send in the app this weekend.

We now have 24 teams officially in Go Naked. Will post official list tomorrow! Still have room, will take teams through Tuesday next week!!!

All right Go Naked BBQ'rs! Here's the official list of Go Naked 2013 BBQ teams! Can't wait to see everyone!!

TEAM NAME
CAVEMAN BBQ
RED LION SPICY FOODS
SMOKIN' IN THE BOYS ROOM
SMOKIN' D'S BBQ
HIGH ON THE HOG
PEPPER MONKEY BBQ
BAR-B- QUE MAYHAM
CRAZY DOG BBQ
CHECKERED FLAG 500
APPLEWAY BBQ
DRILLING AND GRILLING BBQ