I am thankful for:

Louisiana Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Please feel free to add props to anyone on the forum that has helped you and your search for the perfect smoke ring.

The_Kapn for selling me his Bandera and then spending hours on the phone teaching me how to cook on it. His lessons shortened my learning curve and kept me from making unnecessary mods. :bow:
Norcoredneck and his how to build a UDS. Your instructions were easy to follow and as a result of this fine piece of smoking equipment. Thanks :thumb:
SmokerKing for the carts he build. Not only did he build the carts he took the time to make a how to instruction guide complete with photos. Then he took time to help me with welding equipment to but and what not to buy :eusa_clap
Not sure who created the Pig newtons and Pig candy but one word. THANKS :clap2:
One last big thank you to the unsung heroes. The mods, the ones that created the site and others that I go to for recipe ideas.
Happy Thanksgivng to all

I'm thankful for:

-My wife of 18 years and my 4 (mostly) lovely children
-My Mom, Dad & Grandma still healthy and full of advice
-My friends
-Still having a spirit of adventure in my life even though I'm a pirate on the other side of 40
-Webers of all shapes and sizes
-Redfish, Speckled Trout and the thrill I still get with a fish on the line.
-A good job

A special thanks to the moderators and members of the Brethren that make this site such a rich experience.

Happy Thanksgiving All

For family and friends and the new found Bretheren's

I'm thankful for the mods for putting up with me.:becky: Seriously though, I'm thankful for the hard work they do keeping this place as fantastic as it is.

I'm thankful for all of the Brethren and Sisteren here. Without them, this place would not have all of the great ideas and information is has.

I'm thankful for electricity, without which this place would not exist. Oddly enough, this place is not wood fired.

Most of all though, I'm thankful for all of the blessings I have. I may not be materially wealthy, but I feel like the richest man on earth sometimes.

Back