Official 2010 Jack Draw Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
the list is as official as it gets. When a team gets their letter notifying them they have been drawn then it's official for them. No letter means no invite.

ln the past a team has been added but not often. Invitations are made at the discretion of the Jack. There's no set rules just guidelines they follow.

And teams (at least one that I know of) can be removed from the list too. The invites are a tricky thing.

Congrats to all that got an invite! For me? I'll be there as a drunk dish washer :)

And teams (at least one that I know of) can be removed from the list too. The invites are a tricky thing.

Congrats to all that got an invite! For me? I'll be there as a drunk dish washer :)

You need legal representation! I negotiated with Hodedo, and I don't have to wash dishes!:wink:

Thanks Clarke and all. It was a heck of roller coaster ride to win the last weekend of qualifying and then see our name was drawn to represent Wisconsin. We are very excited for the opportunity and look forward to doing our best to make all of the other great teams in Wisconsin proud.

Two great teams weren't drawn this year, but something tells me that both of them will have plenty of chances in the future. Bringin' the Heat and QU Smokin' Crew were both deserving of this opportunity as well.

HOME STATE REP
MA
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Meat @ Slims[/FONT][/FONT]
OR
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Sugar's Barbecue[/FONT][/FONT]
KY
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Warren Co. Pork Choppers[/FONT][/FONT]
NE
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Phat Jacks BBQ[/FONT][/FONT]
IL
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Gilly's Barn Stormin' BBQ[/FONT][/FONT]
NC
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Pickin' Porkers[/FONT][/FONT]
MO
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Moo Cow[/FONT][/FONT]
OH
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Timothy T. & the BBQ Hi-Rollers[/FONT][/FONT]

these are the homestate reps that did not get drew yesterday for some reason!!! See you all in Lynchburg!!!

Beautiful view!

Ain't no place I'd rather be…
Looks like I'm the dishwasher

100_3109.jpg

HOME STATE REP
MA Meat @ Slims
OR Sugar's Barbecue
KY Warren Co. Pork Choppers
NE Phat Jacks BBQ
IL Gilly's Barn Stormin' BBQ
NC Pickin' Porkers
MO Moo Cow
OH Timothy T. & the BBQ Hi-Rollers

Way to go state reps...congrats! :clap2:
A special shout and big hug to my Sista Smoka in Portland...Lynnae of Sugars BBQ...WOW...you did it lady...I guess this means you'll not be sharing your pork butt tips huh? :twisted:

So I guess the list wasn't as official as it gets.... earlier...

Congrats to all the newly picked teams!

This is so unreal!! I still cannot believe it. CONGRATS to everyone who gets to go. What an honor!

ongrats to all the Brethren teams that got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about 50 ft away from Jimmy Brod (Smokin' Cracker AKA Everglades Seasoning) when he got the phone call on Fri-----------------
I have never seen a "big boy" jump that high and yell that loud :-D
Even on Sat morning--he was still riding high!

WTG Jimmy.

The other FBA team (that I am aware of) that made the draw was the "Ross Team". That is one of the niceest father snd son teams on the circuit. They won their first and only (to my knowledge) GC at Albany, GA this spring.
I could not be happier to see a great pair get selected!

TIM

ongrats to all the Brethren teams that got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about 50 ft away from Jimmy Brod (Smokin' Cracker AKA Everglades Seasoning) when he got the phone call on Fri-----------------
I have never seen a "big boy" jump that high and yell that loud :-D
Even on Sat morning--he was still riding high!

WTG Jimmy.

The other FBA team (that I am aware of) that made the draw was the "Ross Team". That is one of the niceest father snd son teams on the circuit. They won their first and only (to my knowledge) GC at Albany, GA this spring.
I could not be happier to see a great pair get selected!

TIM
Wish somebody video taped him

You need legal representation! I negotiated with Hodedo, and I don't have to wash dishes!:wink:

But if someone sees a red dot on thier forehead, that will be the SOW official Contemplative Moderator, in the tree above you :thumb:

But if someone sees a red dot on thier forehead, that will be the SOW official Contemplative Moderator, in the tree above you :thumb:

Dont send Jorge after me for yesterdays bad luck that I brought on ya :pray: there was a day when I went to a contest and who ever I hung out with was good for grand. Seems I have that black cloud now.:crazy:

So, did Slap Yo Daddy make the list or not?

Slap Yo Daddy got an automatic entry for 7 GCs. Looks like the New Mexico contest that they thought only had 24 teams had more than 25.

Congrats to all Brethren teams that are going to the Jack and a big :thumb: for the 2 CA teams: Smitty's Smoke Patrol & Slap Yo Daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back