Calling all L.A./O.C. Brethren

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I will be on KTLA channel 5 this morning from 5:30am to 8am repping Fresh & Easy Markets. I will be joined by Brother Bentley, Big Sug from Sug's Shack BBQ and Harry Soo from BBQ Pitmasters Season 1. They will be participating in a mini BBQ (grilling) contest.

Tell your friends and set your DVR's.

Mista

is there a link so we non-local folk can watch? Come on, BigMista, I know you're shy, but let us watch, too :) LOL

I live in Ventura and get KTLA. Good luck, but you did not say when, this morning? Just post a linkie. I hope Bentley does not play pocket pool on tv.:mod:

Just sayin:laugh:

Great job Neil & team !!!

PS - that news chick looks like a real party !! :heh:

She was cool. We had a great time together. And all of that food was awesome. Bentley's Chicken sausage sandwich on ciabatta bread, Big Sug's wings and I can tell you first hand that Harry deserved to beat those guys on Pitmasters. His ribs were awesome!!

Looks like a great time. Congrats on the exposure. Guess the famous Bently hand tuck in the wasteband ended up on the cutting room floor.

You all did great. The only thing that wasn't covered is you should have let Allie taste your cooking. She would have been speechless.

Actually, she had a stomach bug. She couldn't eat anything. She was literally getting sick looking at the food but trooper that she is, she went on with the show.

Back