New LHS Comp Trailer...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
A funny thing happened on the way to Cabela's yesterday to pick up a couple of cots...:becky:...somehow this 6x10 with ramp attached itself to my truck and followed me home...:cool:

TrailerPics001.jpg

TrailerPics003.jpg

Life just got a bit easier for Left Hand Smoke...:thumb:

Congrats, that should really help!. It's funny how these things happen. Now you just gotta break it to the wife :redface:

Congrats, that should really help!. It's funny how these things happen. Now you just gotta break it to the wife :redface:

LOL! She was with me when I bought it...she even talked the price down a few hundred bucks...:thumb:

You'll love it. Even more after you invest some more cash into it.:cool:

After I put an A\C on mine, I can't compete without it.

Also I put EZ-Track on the sides and just roll the eggs on and strap them to the walls. No more heavy lifting. I'm putting a small winch in to help load and unload my Spicewine.:thumb:

"somehow this 6x10 with ramp attached itself to my truck and followed me home"

I hate it when that happens! Awesome your wife was along with you so you didn't have any splainin' to do or worse have to return it or suffer life in the doghouse.

Nice!

You won't regret it one bit!!!Our trailer made competing and q'ing so so much easier and enjoyable!!! Good luck with your new addition!!!

The only thing you will regret, is it isn't big enough. I bought a 6x12 extra height, and thought I had plenty.... well, now I wish I had gotten the 7x16.... I suppose that will be the next investment after I finish with this one.

Congrats and enjoy. You will love working out of it and having a place to get out of the weather.... I am just abt finished remodeling the complete inside of mine....

Thanks folks...we bought it for transport mainly...we had "stuff" packed into every inch of the smaller trailer plus my truck bed and backseat. We do all of our prep in the pop-ups...but I'm sure it will come in handy for really bad weather...:p

If you wont feed em, they wont follow you home.

Congrats on the new trailer. We do all our work from a flatbed utility trailer. I hope to graduate to an enclosed one day in the not so distant future.

Thanks folks...we bought it for transport mainly...we had "stuff" packed into every inch of the smaller trailer plus my truck bed and backseat. We do all of our prep in the pop-ups...but I'm sure it will come in handy for really bad weather...:p

Bad weather or just want to get away for a few minutes.... It won't be long, he/they will be in the trailer doing everything. I put a cabinet in the left front corner, then a counter top across the front, and it is a great work station... I use to do everything under the tent as well. Abt the only thing I do now is trim the meat, and rinse it off, then into the trailer we go.... Along the left side, I put up some of the Rubbermaid shelf units. Attach the top strip, hang the shelf bracket strips, screw to wall, and put shelves up.... what a way to store stuff up out of the way....

Enjoy it, you will love it.

Back