Chicken Pron....Thanks to Landarc's Ginger Scallion Oil...

BobBrisket

Reaction score
YOU ALL MUST TRY LANDARC'S OIL!!!! OMG!!! GREAT STUFF..................NUFF SED!

Sunday Pron. Mini birds on the MUDS. Big birds on the UDS. Pork tips, black eye peas, Mom's mushroom rice, salsa, Pob boats, etc........good stuff.
4552376879_e475677370_o.jpg

4552376913_5a15f375a6_o.jpg

4552376997_1b8c1e88c1_o.jpg

4553016384_61f7b031ca_b.jpg

4553016624_263f3f29c8_b.jpg

4552377809_b0bedc4407_b.jpg

4553017470_a39b529ac4_b.jpg

NJOY!

Looks good BB and mini-BB, you fellers threw a good looking plate together.

Ooo, I am not the first official follower of the BobBrisketBlog

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had a great time making some great food.

BBob, as it happens, if you find yourself in possession of some deep fried chicken wings, squid, prawns or crappie filets, drizzling some of that oil over the deep fried seafood is also excellent.

Looks good BB and mini-BB, you fellers threw a good looking plate together.

Ooo, I am not the first official follower of the BobBrisketBlog

I was wondering if the dang page was even LIVE!! You are my first......then..:icon_blush::becky:
Still trying to figure it all out. Lots to learn, but so fun to share the FOOD passion!

Thanks all. That oil drizzle on the chicken was orgasmic. There!! I said it. The canola brings a lighter note than peanut or EVOO and the ginger, garlic and scallions.........ohhh my. I went overboard on the red pepper flakes. But oooooo, soooooo, good.
Thanks for the recipe Bob. I gots a few more plans for that oil recipe.

Bob

BBob, as it happens, if you find yourself in possession of some deep fried chicken wings, squid, prawns or crappie filets, drizzling some of that oil over the deep fried seafood is also excellent.
Great minds,,,,,,,,I was thinking planked salmon or better yet some shallow fried tilapia. So you know, I can still taste the oil after several hours after dinner. It carries many notes at different intervals. For whatever reason, that canola and garlic is still there...........and the ginger follows with a light trail of the scallion. It is SOOOO good!!

Thanks for sharing!

Bob

Awesome looking spread Bob. Funny that you mention the tilapia with the scallion oil - my mom used to whole fry a flounder and pour a very similar sauce over it. The only thing her sauce might have on the one from landarc's was crispy fried bacon bits and some drippings. Bacon always makes it better.

Back