Trailer pics - a few

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Not much room at NLR for getting pictures of the outside.

Taken by John's camera and so far I can't edit the size in photobucket.:mad::mad2:

thLittleRock2010013.jpg

Ramp door and you can sort of see the screen wall inside the stage door. Also the rolling steel table that rolls right up to the smokers to pull racks off as needed. Worked great for pulling meat for wrapping and for filling boxes. Did both Chicken and ribs standing beside this table.
IMAGE_105.jpg

Door to vending area and sinks and part of the water heater. Divider wall is next to water heater with full storm door so it can be closed out from the smoker area.
IMAGE_108.jpg

soda and water fridge a vending window. Only using one side as I plan for a seller and food setup person - only 2 people. Propane steam table on the side and room for 3 Carlisles before the divider wall. Used the steel tables in the corner for pork and brisket box prep.
IMAGE_110.jpg

Very front of trailer - 1 FE and storage shelving. Note exhaust thru ceiling. It's flexible high temp hose. Still waiting for the bill on that.
IMAGE_112.jpg

Second FE on drivers side with part of fridge showing.
IMAGE_114.jpg

Meat fridge and freezer and the 3rd FE on the passenger side to the left of the screen door in the screen wall.
IMAGE_116.jpg

Front of the trailer is a little tongue heavy. I added equalizer hitch and anti sway bar. Also I have the 3500 lb power jack thank goodness. Didn't take pics of them as I figure most of you have seen them. If not try google.

Well that gives you a bit of an idea of what it looks like.

Ford let me see if I can get that picture in a post. What I tried did not work. I am so confused! Thanks again for allowing me to come down and help out. It was a blast!

Last edited:
Nice Ford.

Those weight stablizing kits sure do make a difference.

Ford, what does the whole rig weigh loaded? Say with supplies to go to a normal competition.

Ford, what does the whole rig weigh loaded? Say with supplies to go to a normal competition.
Empty it's 5554 so with all the equipment and food I'm guessing about 8200 +- 100. That's without the water tanks filled. 40 fresh and 76 grey. Always dump before driving. Of course I probably don't use more than 10 or so at a contest.

Back