Free Banners Again!

Has anyone ever done this before? How are there banners?

If you provide them good artwork the signs are nice. If you send them bad artwork the signs will be pixelated. I've received both from them.

I'm getting ready to have some made for the IA BBQ society.

I ordered some for work and called after I placed the order online. The person on the phone will look at your art if you ask and let you know if it will work. The signs came out awesome by the way.

You can 'almost' always get this deal. If you ever want a to check on the free banner promos... just google: "build a sign" free banner. You'll usually get links to two ways to get a free banner or sign.

I have 2 banners both are good if you have good art you get good banners

Has anyone used them for bumper stickers and car magnets? Were you pleased with the quality and value?

I admit to being slightly addicted to this deal. I have recieved MANY from them and the deal has run for the last year. Just use the tailgate link and you are good to go.

Has anyone ever done this before? How are there banners?

Their banners are great.

They use quality materials, and if you use quality graphics they come out great.

We recently picked up these two banners from Build-A-Sign.

Banner-DontFear.jpg

Banner-Sponsors.jpg

They do great work. My buddy had a 4x8 done by them and it was about $60 with fast shipping and grommets. Very nice quality.

Excuse me for my ignorance, but how do you go about getting artwork made? Let's say I have an idea for a logo (probably a vague idea), but not really sure how I want the end product to look. Do I work with a graphic artist to come up with some concepts, tweak it a bit and then have it drawn up? How much does that generally cost?

What does the sign company actually need? Some particular format?

Thanks,

I've gotten 2 banners from them so far and they have turned out great. I always pay the extra to get the grommets in it.

Hey Greg60525

Hey Greg60525,
I saw your inquiry about a graphic designer. I just got a new logo done for my team by one of the Brethern Brothers. His name is N8man. I gave him some ideas of what I was looking for, some pictures and he came up with a very nice logo for me. I am quite satisfied with the work that was done.:p

Click the link below and it will take you to the discussion area about the logo and I posted it also... Give N8man a shout out and maybe he can help ya!!!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72191&page=2

Good Luck,

Back