• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hermann BarBQ and Brats (9/23 - 9/24)

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We are looking forward to this one. Always a good time with a good group of people.

We need to organize another Brethren picture this year.

Cheers,
Nate

We'll be there. I talked the boys from Bankin' on the Q into doing this one at Washington as well. This is always a great event.

Rich and I will be there and would love to get in the pic. Although we can't fraternize. Take pic....get lost! LOL

I'll be there doing the Back yard portion. Looking forward to it for sure.

sat night

I have been working out an deal with one of my bars he bought an trolley --- after the contest on sat night we go to this sea food place out in no man land and then bar hopping :clap2: last year we were to drunk to drive so this year we were making planes to have the trolley guy pick us up and be our DD for the night he was wanting to know how many people would be in for this he was at 10.00 an person if we came back to his bar and spent some money

last year we had an blast and for an safe ride and he will bring us back to the park after the night is done and wait for us to eat then bring us back to his bar Consert hall in herman (Olan Stemme) son is one of the investors of this bar he is bring in an good band for sat night out of columbia mo olan is putting on this contest

I just need an head count for him on next wed and he will give me an price he also said if we spend some cash at his place he might comp the hole thing

your thoughts

O yea I will be there
I have done this contest every year I have been cooking
I suck at this contest so I Drink :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
game on let me know

york

SNC will be there. Heard it's a great contest. Saturday night as well....interesting...we shall see

GREAT contest! It just falls at a time where we end up missing it! I think it has been 3 years since we have been there, but love the contest.

Good luck all!

I hope I got my weekends confused. I sucked this past weekend at St. Peters, so maybe I won't bomb at Hermann....:pray:

Back