Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge, Grand Junction Co, 9/19-9/20, 2008

chibi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anyone from here going? I will be there with another team. Taking the judges class Thursday night.
Should be alot of fun.
Michael

We will be there. Lookin forward to the cool weather...and maybe wet weather.

Weather is supposed to be in the low 80's. Chance of rain on Sat. Should be great.

Weather is supposed to be in the low 80's. Chance of rain on Sat. Should be great.

Chibi,

Good luck to you guys. Wish we were there to enlighten you but getting ready for Hermann MO. It was great to meet you in Dillon.

Rich and Bunny Tuttle

Anyone from here going? I will be there with another team. Taking the judges class Thursday night.
Should be alot of fun.
Michael

Bossman's sitting this one out, now that school has started up its a little harder to take time off at work since they pay half my salary during the year :eusa_clap....I am wanting to do Rio Rancho in early spring though. Until them I'll be practicing and doing catering gigs:wink:

Chibi,

Good luck to you guys. Wish we were there to enlighten you but getting ready for Hermann MO. It was great to meet you in Dillon.

Rich and Bunny Tuttle

Bunny, you and Rich will be missed, we love having you both around during contests here in Colorado! We just have come to know that when your here at the contest things are on time and run smooth!

Take care, guess we'll see you in Frisco next year....

Back