Playing with my food

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I think it's going to be a long winter for me. I'm already playing with my food. :oops:

meatballs...

005_zpse438fcbe.jpg

007_zps10e45e38.jpg

spaghetti...

008_zps4f56c7ac.jpg

011_zps10d434b0.jpg

simmered in beef stock..

017_zps6669cfe3.jpg

027_zps33c0b669.jpg

031_zps02b34d9e.jpg

Think I need to find a winter hobby. :mrgreen:

Thanks for looking!

Looks to me like you have a perfectly good winter hobby!

Is that a result of pudding shots?

It'd be fun to serve those without comment at a dinner party. Just set 'em down and see what they say. :thumb:

I wonder if you could smoke the meatballs with the dry pasta skewer then add them to the marinara to soften the pasta???

Thank you JC and Terry!!

Looks to me like you have a perfectly good winter hobby!

Is that a result of pudding shots?

It'd be fun to serve those without comment at a dinner party. Just set 'em down and see what they say. :thumb:

lol Thanks Greg! Pudding shots were not involved. :mrgreen:
I might have to try these out on friends. Not sure if they would be impressed, they were here for the drill press tortilla party. :)

I just thought of a good winter project though. I need to practice shooting pool!! Be ready for next deer season! :cool: :grin:

Cirk that might work! I love smoked meatballs... Thanks! :thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
That looks like a new found life form from the bottom of the ocean :shock:, but you know I'd hit it.

Thanks friends! :grin:
They tasted better than they looked. :mrgreen:

Wow, another great idea. Nothing like taking sghetti and meatballs and classin it up and making it fun.

I hope you dont get tired of playing with your food as I dont get tired of reading and looking at your attempts(except for them oysters, maybe)

Very playful. I purposefully did not look at your post during lunchtime....I would have been on the hunt for spaghetti and meatballs!

Neat idea! Could go further and use sliced black olives for eyes and a piece of red bell pepper for a mouth- edible Italian shrunked heads!

Back