• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Johnny Trigg California Master Class

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Johnny Trigg Master Class....

Email Customerservice@bigpoppasmokers.com March 4 and 5 2011 in the Palm Springs area of California
poster_concept4.jpg

Worth every penny. Besides learning what Johnny does, the stories will be priceless. If I had the time, I'd consider taking the class just for the stories.
I couldn't agree more! I took the class that both Johnny and Rod did and it was FARKING GREAT!

Johnny can't cook anymore and I take the opportunity to tell him that every time I see him!!!! :becky:

Johnny is a great cook and all his stories are well worth the class. He has forgotten more about BBQ than I have ever learned... Johnny is the man. IF I had a BBQ hero, it would be his wife... :thumb:

Well now I know what I am getting for Christmas

I new cooker? A model like a Jambo? So that Rod, Tuffy or Johnny could come out and borrow? That's about the only angle you don't have covered... Oh and a Quau Smoker... :becky:

Just sent an email for info bc I am going to beg and plead with my wife to sign me up for Christmas.. This would be a lot of fun to do this class.

Scottie I agree with your assessment of Trish! I should do a poster for the Godmother too

I new cooker? A model like a Jambo? So that Rod, Tuffy or Johnny could come out and borrow? That's about the only angle you don't have covered... Oh and a Quau Smoker... :becky:

Naw I was thinking about just paying for the class would be my Christmas

From what I have heard the catering alone will make it a weekend to remember

Back