• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Phubar's Lowland Smokers with Dr.Sweetsmoke @ Grillstock 2013 Bristol,UK Pron

Results are in...

http://grillstock.co.uk/kotq-bristol-2013-results

-chef choice 26th
-ribs 5th
-chicken 12th
-pork 9th
-lamb 8th
-brisket 16th
-dessert 12th

Overall 10th out of 24

We did get a call to come on stage...we won the Spirit of BBQ price for preaching the word BBQ to the public.

Last edited:
Awesome Pics What was the Pro Q in and what were you cold smoking Also there looked like a device that had a bottle of ETOH on it what was that
Looked like a great time GURU was there too

And the award for Best Pictures goes to . . .

Phubar!

Get pics my brother! Thanks for posting.

Awesome Pics What was the Pro Q in and what were you cold smoking Also there looked like a device that had a bottle of ETOH on it what was that
Looked like a great time GURU was there too

Don't know if I understand your questions clear George.
We cooked several things on the ProQ like brisket,pork butt,rack of lamb,salmon,some white Phish...
The rack of lamb was cold smoked Phirst on the Oval Cobb bePhore it hit the ProQ for hot smoke and a sear.
Don't know which pic you mean with the ETOH.
Yes,BBQGuru was there...2 American guys and a girl.
Spoke to Lisa a couple of times,one of my teammates buys those Guru's to sell on his webshop.

Pharking awesome Phu and Padawan. Looks like a ton of fun hanging with the Dr's. :thumb:

:clap:To hell with the score. The destination may have some importance but it is the journey that counts. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the terrific photos.:clap:
John

Don't know if I understand your questions clear George.
We cooked several things on the ProQ like brisket,pork butt,rack of lamb,salmon,some white Phish...
The rack of lamb was cold smoked Phirst on the Oval Cobb bePhore it hit the ProQ for hot smoke and a sear.
Don't know which pic you mean with the ETOH.
Yes,BBQGuru was there...2 American guys and a girl.
Spoke to Lisa a couple of times,one of my teammates buys those Guru's to sell on his webshop.

I am talking about the Pro Q Cold Smoke Generator on the Pic with the sign Dr. Sweetsmoke It is a maze with sawdust in it used for cold smoking What looked like ETOH to me was in a Pic with an upright bottle of Buffalo Trace and one upside down It is around the same pic where the pork is being injected on the grill

Back