Oakridge products

All of their products have been wonderful for me. Only bummer is that they brought out the HDD for everyone to buy. I liked being one of the few to have it! Made me special! :shock::grin:

The Oakridge products are great!!!! as are a ton of others on the site, but I really like certain aspects of the Oakridge products, plus great CS!!! way to go KCMike!!!

Do you know if they are working on any sauces?

Not planning on it. There are a ton of great sauces out there, plus I'm dedicated to manufacturing our own products so I can have ultimate control over quality and ingredients. If we did a sauce, I'd have to have it co-packed, then I loose the quality control I'm used to... :-D

If you need a sauce that compliments our product lineup, just shoot me a PM and I'll share my competition sauce recipe with you...

Sorry Mike. I thought word was out about the new product.

No problem, Tom. I hope I didn't come across like I was upset. I was going to announce it early next week anyway, so everything worked out just fine! :becky:

Thanks everyone. I am deeply humbled. It's one thing to cook and do well with your own spices, but quite another when folks from all over the country (and now the world) can take your spices and make awesome Q!

It seems my buddy Tom let the cat out of the bag about our new beef rub... :becky:
Yes, it will be called Black Ops Beef Rub. It's been specifically blended to excel on all cuts of beef, but brisket is its sweet-spot... It's much different than our Competition Beef & Pork rub, so it offers our customers yet another option.

I picked the name Black Ops for a couple reasons; one, because of the way we secretly tested it at pro bbq comps all across the country (it's already got numerous top ten calls to its name and it hasn't even been released yet)... and second, and most importantly, to honor the men and women in our armed forces who defend our liberties, often to the death, just so we can live free.

My inspiration for the name ultimately came when one of my high school buddies was killed on August 6, 2011, when the helicopter he and the other 24 members of SEAL Team Six were riding in was shot down over Afghanistan. So, to honor these fallen heroes, 10% of the profit from every ounce of Black Ops Beef Rub sold will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Awesome Mike, great job!

I did a test run for my 2013 chicken using game changer and secret weapon. It was a huge success. Thanks Oakridge, my chicken should be very competitive this next year. I want to put in my advance order for Black Ops.

I did a test run for my 2013 chicken using game changer and secret weapon. It was a huge success. Thanks Oakridge, my chicken should be very competitive this next year. I want to put in my advance order for Black Ops.

LOL! That's great to hear! Keep an eye out for a give-away coming up real soon on my Sponsor forum... :tape: :tape:

Man, I'm really looking forward to trying the death dust! If it weren't for a snafoo by the post office, I'd have it here already. :mmph:

Since several of you asked in this thread, I wanted to let y'all know that Black OPS is available!!

8268980360_35ec383174_o.jpg

8267911741_397f2b244f_b.jpg

7990169971_713ce34133_b.jpg

7990180622_ea37b7bd41_b.jpg

7990262435_645cccb370_b.jpg

That looks so great! I am using mine on New Years Day. Can't wait. May have to cheat and do another brisket this week!

Back