Fun Wedding for Simply Marvelous

Having been accused of chicken hawking in the past :redface: I would say the fella was looking for his beer :rolleyes: Red cup on the table in the "chicken hawking" photo and then in his hand 2 photos later. Just sayin'....

Nice spread Steph!!

LOL, good point, Pat! :laugh:

I thought from the title that you were getting married Steph, and this time, it was going to be fun

Someone needs to tell the perv that wearing sunglasses on your forehead went out about 10 years ago. Sometimes fratboys have a hard time adjusting to life after kegger parties. He looks like the guy from Office Space, he's gonna show your help his "Oh face".

roflol!! You reminded me of something I hadn't thought of in years. A 60+ year old acquaintance who graduated from Harvard Law. He would show up at events with his sweater hung over his shoulders with the sleeves tied at the neck. He was the boss lawyer in the office and one day his minions showed up to support something he was doing. Every one of the men wore their sweaters in exactly the same way. :doh: Thanks for the laugh:laugh:

Nothing wrong with a little peek....

obama-checking-out-girl.jpg

Very nice indeed, I wish I would have taken pics of the one I did on the 2nd. I was too nervous/busy to take any. I even forgot to put out any of my cards:doh:

Oh BTW....I would hit on your crew too,drunk or sober!:cool:

Back