couple o cooks w/ pron

deathamphetamine

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
first one I used the ingredients from the meal I was originally going to do for the "around the world" throwdown. Thai red curry spaghetti?.

2 chicken breasts
1 pack fake crab
1 jar "Sharwood's" red curry sauce
1 can coconut milk
4 cups chicken broth
Veggies... up to you
I used 1 bunch bok choy, 1 can bamboo shoots, 1 can whole water chestnuts, 1 onion, 8 carrots, i think thats it.
did not actually stir fry, just seared the breasts in sesamee oil.

In a roaster Mixed the milk, curry sauce and broth, added chopped veggies, lay seared breasts on top with slices of lemon and lime, garnished with tarragon and salt pepper to taste. and cooked on the grill with alder chips. add to your favorite noodles or rice. Was thinking of adding this to the spaghetti throwdown but not sure its legal.:|

Although I used a lot of canned oriental veggies and jared curry sauce this dish was very very good, super fragrant! I recommend to try this one!

If anyone does so I'd love to hear what ya think, or any variations you all could come up with also!:biggrin:

Last night did a simple beef roast on rotisserie, rubbed with salt lots of pepper and steak spice, basted with Cattle boys bbq sauce. Turned out pretty good for my first one. bbq roasted veggies in butter, garlic, S&P .HOPE you enjoy !!:icon_bigsmil

Last edited:
Back