Chicken breast wrapped in bacon...with lots of pron

Oh yes!!! I'd hit a couple juicy breasts like that any day!! Nice job:eusa_clap

Nice!!

I love capers with chicken...I did something similar to this with fresh basil leaves and prociutto. Didn't have the bacon wrap though.

Love the recipe!! Have try it!!

Thanks for sharing!

Looks very yummy... thanks for sharing and for the stuffing recipe!
Glad to be of assistance.

Nice!!

I love capers with chicken...I did something similar to this with fresh basil leaves and prociutto. Didn't have the bacon wrap though.

Love the recipe!! Have try it!!

Thanks for sharing!
Look forward to seeing the different variations, I like the prosciutto idea!

Like I promised, after seeing a fellow brethren post a chicken breast wrapped in bacon, I decided to give it a try. I started out with boneless chicken breasts and used Morton's Tender Quick on the breasts, to tenderize them a bit. After 4 hours, rinsed the breasts and patted them dry.

Made a stuffing of cream cheese, roasted red peppers, capers, shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese.

Made a slit on the breasts and lined the inside with ham and then the filling.
pict0008-2.jpg

Seasoned the breast with Plowboy's Yardbird Rub.
PICT0010-4.jpg

Wrapped them in bacon and re applied more rub.

Fired up the chimney with Stubb's.

Cooked in the kettle over indirect heat with apple wood chips.

About 20 minutes on each side, internal temp. of 170 degrees. Some mixed veggies to keep it company on the dish.

Absolutely, tender, juicy and moist....needless to say, no left overs! :mad:

Will do again, very soon! Hope you enjoy!:grin:

Do you realize that you performed a Boob Job without a license!! You turned those breasts into DD's!:wink: Some mighty fine ones I might add.

Do you realize that you performed a Boob Job without a license!! You turned those breasts into DD's!:wink: Some mighty fine ones I might add.

Thanks Bob, I got tears from laughing so hard! Beverly Hills here I come. :lol:

Back