View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
Westexbbq
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default *Results Updated* 81 Thunder Run & Chili Cookoff 2009

Attention All Chili Teams!!!

Greetings All
The HELLS ANGELS Motorcycle Club of Long Island is getting ready for The 81 Thunder Run & Chili Cook Off 2009.
The date is set - April 26 2009 - (Rain Date for May 3rd only if absolutely necessary)

It is official... The 2009 Chili Cook at the end of this years 81 Thunder Run is FULL!!! We have 15 teams ready to show there wears! We thank all of you for stepping up to the plate to compete for the best chili on Long Island. All the teams are posted on the web site so check it out. www.HAMCLI.com Also you have until April 1st to get your money in. If you are not paid up by then we will bump your spot to the next team on the list. It is a $50 entry fee. Payable by check or money order Mailed to:
Lighthouse Merchandising Corp
att: Chili Cook Off
162 Henry St
Hempstead, NY 11550

or cash in hand works too.
We have booked the Rock ~a~ Billie sounds of "The Long Island Hornets" to play the event. Jack Daniels Distillery and Blue Point Brewery are on board again as sponsors. The players are in place, the table is set, looks like we got ourselves a shin dig!
We will be sending out emails as we get closer to the event. Please be sure to read this years rules so you do not find yourself disqualified!
Step a side boys! Some men are gonna do some cook'in!!! This is NO dress rehearsal, we ARE professionals and you HAVE reached the BIG TIME!!!
ROD
HELLS ANGELS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HAMCLI 2009.jpg (47.9 KB, 153 views)
Texas International Pop Festival, Labor Day 1969.
IMBAS Certified.
Just roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Always remember, no matter where ya go,
there you are.
I wanna tell you 'bout Texas radio and the big beat.
Someday, I hope to visit Penelope.
Hondo Crouch, Famous Late Mayor of Lunkenbach, Texas who advocated a 'dillo diet: "You can eat nothing but armadillos for a month, but you will have to run down and catch all the armadillos you eat and it can really take the weight off!"

Westexbbq is offline   Reply With Quote