Officially a KCBS judge

Congrats!!!

Be objective and fair the best ya can.

Great way to give back to the sport!

TIM

Congrats to you both! Remember, 'We are here to judge, not to eat!"

You, of course, ordered your official blue shirt and secret pin! Didn't you?

Congrats!

Congratulations to you both!
His and Hers BBQ judges in one family must be rare!? Do you have the same tastes? My wife and I disagree enormously when it comes to food.

BigDaddy
www.davidheffner.com

unknown make smoker with offset firebox, cheapo gasser for quickie dinners.

BigDaddy said:
Congratulations to you both!
His and Hers BBQ judges in one family must be rare!? Do you have the same tastes? My wife and I disagree enormously when it comes to food.

BigDaddy
www.davidheffner.com

unknown make smoker with offset firebox, cheapo gasser for quickie dinners.

My wife and I are judges. A few other couples on here as well.

Did they make the 2 of you sit at different tables at the class? We had to when my wife and I took the class in Jan... I can understand that at a competition, but at the class, it was a bit ridiculous.

Congrats, though... are you going to judge now?

cmcadams said:
Did they make the 2 of you sit at different tables at the class? We had to when my wife and I took the class in Jan... I can understand that at a competition, but at the class, it was a bit ridiculous.

Congrats, though... are you going to judge now?

The Grill Kings class did not seperate any friends or family. And I agree that is ridiculous.

thanks Guys, the Mrs was much bett erhtan I. we really wanted to do it for the experience and yes we hope to do a little judging. More I wanted to see what was expected...besides the really nasty ass chicken they served :) we did gt to sit together during the class. She just made me look bad. Scott

Back