• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rod Gray new products

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Has anyone used his new line of sauces or rubs yet? Just wondering before I order.

I have used the rub. I cooked up six racks of ribs recently all using a different rub and had friends judge them. Eat was the second place winner. I could tell you the number one choice but then I would ...well you know the rest. Keith

Yes I've tried them. If you have taken his class you will instantly recognize them as combinations of what he used in class. Are they worth using, absolutely.

Recently bought from Big Poppa Smokers a 5# bag of Zero to hero after using it a contest. I think that may answer your question.

We have used all of his products. They are all great and the fact that it's gluten free is a big plus for my family.

Used both the rubs and sauces. Used his rub and sauce on ribs with nothing else and got great reviews. Last order from Big Poppas Smoker was Rod sauce in the half gallon bottles, yes we like it.

Hey gang, thanks for your kind words. I worked very hard on these rubs and sauces and I'm really proud of the way they turned out. I wanted to be sure that what I use in competition comes straight out of those bottles and I'm happy to say that it does. If anyone has any questions about the new EAT Barbecue products, please shoot me a note at rod@pelletenvy.com

Hey gang, thanks for your kind words. I worked very hard on these rubs and sauces and I'm really proud of the way they turned out. I wanted to be sure that what I use in competition comes straight out of those bottles and I'm happy to say that it does. If anyone has any questions about the new EAT Barbecue products, please shoot me a note at rod@pelletenvy.com

Know that is cool... When I asked the original question I never dreamed that Rod Gray himself would respond.

Just to let you know I will be putting an order in for one of each of the products and will let you know how I like them.

I tasted them all, and they are good products. I am pretty sure they are an actual mix of already made popular sauces and rubs. I could be wrong, but my pallet tells me I'm right!

Know that is cool... When I asked the original question I never dreamed that Rod Gray himself would respond.

Just to let you know I will be putting an order in for one of each of the products and will let you know how I like them.

Only one reason why THIS PLACE ROCKS! :thumb:

Back