Kamado Joe Big Joe

Freddy j

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
After seeing many brethren using and loving Kamado cookers, I got bit by the bug and had to have one. So far so good, it is a beast and amazing food comes off of it!

58730f35-1eed-4ef2-8169-8c416f05518e.jpg

Congrats on your wise choice of cookers! May you have many years of moist delicious food with minimal fuel burn and ash build up. Post pics brother!

Love the cooker but......I found it a little funny that you have cooker/playhouse...daddy's toy/kid's toy......in the photo.....maybe ironic is a better term.....enjoy!!!! BIG ENVY here!!!

Definitely on my wish list. Unfortunately, a sad way down the list but the dream lives.

Thanks guys, it's another (small ) learning curve but I'm loving Kamado cooking!

In hind sight, I wish I had gotten the Big Joe. Nice buy!

Wait til you guys see what's coming down the pipe from Kamado Joe. Some of you may know but later this summer, there is a game changer coming from KJ and it's fantastic. Not to mention their new lump is actually what Wicked Good used to use and is already getting killer reviews. I can't wait to try it out. I think a Big Joe is in my future too.

Wait til you guys see what's coming down the pipe from Kamado Joe. Some of you may know but later this summer, there is a game changer coming from KJ and it's fantastic. Not to mention their new lump is actually what Wicked Good used to use and is already getting killer reviews. I can't wait to try it out. I think a Big Joe is in my future too.

Do tell.

Think I'll pull a chair up right here...

How can you throw this out and not tell us a little more?

Back