View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #37
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmaster T View Post
Ahhhh, more passive aggressive douchery. But then again, at the highest levels of this forum, we both have reputations do we not? ;-)

My advice to you is the same, (take it or not) as it has been since 2008. Click ignore or if you have such a history, heck, don't even bother to read a thread I post.

Since you brought up "passive/aggressive douchery," let's address that concept since you happen to be quite skilled at it as well. The rules apply to everyone, however; you have this constant need to push the envelope. Phil just had to scrub a bunch of off topic crap from another one of your threads not so long ago. Obviously, you don't get the hint when your threads are scrubbed of off topic and inappropriate subject matter. Those links have NO FARKING business in QT and possibly not in WP either. OUR advice to you is also the same as it has always been when we need to step in and clean your mess, cut the crap out, Donnie. I believe Phil had already addressed the fact that this kind of crap is getting old. It's already beyond that threshold. At some point, it becomes Phil's final call. You can address that with him. I'm here to clean up the mess. You can discuss details with Phil. Keep it OT.
In case you need to refresh your memory:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=14685

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP

Last edited by BobBrisket; 01-14-2013 at 10:27 PM..
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->