Boxing a whole chicken. Anyone have ideas pics?

dcoyle4040

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We have a competition this weekend and we are cooking whole chickens. Anyone have any ideas how to make a good box? Pics would be awesome.

You're wanting to get a whole chicken into a 9" square box?
Cornish hens perhaps, but good luck on whole chickens. That'd be a good trick me thinks.

You're wanting to get a whole chicken into a 9" square box?
Cornish hens perhaps, but good luck on whole chickens. That'd be a good trick me thinks.

No, we only need to cook it whole then carve it for turn-ins.

There is an island off of Spain that breeds little chickens. I think shipping is pretty expensive but they would work. Just goggle "miniature chickens". No pictures because they are fairly elusive in the wild.

Valley chicken...

We have a competition this weekend and we are cooking whole chickens. Anyone have any ideas how to make a good box? Pics would be awesome.

You can cut it up and brush it with Alliger's Nuclear sauce... lol. No, I don't think that would be a good idea after all. Just present your cuts neatly and so they appeal to the eye.

Make sure you slice the breast meat into even slices, about 1/2" thick, fan them out a bit, and brush with glaze.

You can cut it up and brush it with Alliger's Nuclear sauce... lol. No, I don't think that would be a good idea after all. Just present your cuts neatly and so they appeal to the eye.

lol... you are a local!! :mrgreen:

6866567480_913175c5d3_b.jpg

Back