Thanks Johnny!

Is it just me, or is deathamphetamine's last pic (the entry one broken)? I want to see how that one turned out!!!

William

Here's a 2LB veal and chuck manburger with chipotle mayo, guacamole, Swiss cheese, and thick sliced bacon.

1.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

Oh man, that is a killer burger, all of them, all of them.

Paul, I wanna pic seeing you eating the last bit of that burger!!! :heh::heh::heh:

Thanks Johnny!

Is it just me, or is deathamphetamine's last pic (the entry one broken)? I want to see how that one turned out!!!

William

shows up for me Will.

If no one can see it, I would not feel to heartbroken :icon_blush::doh::becky: But let me know so I can fix it.

I can't see the last one either, which could be a problem later when I put the vote thread together:redface:

I see four pictures. The last one that i can see is a pic of the burger ut in half on a red plate. Is there more than that?

I see 4 pictures also Ron, but under the last one it says, "I guess use this pic..," and under that is a little broken image icon.

Aha! I don't even see the broken image icon. I thought the note was referring to the plated picture.

OK, I could see that one...I guess the one after that is just there by mistake. Sorry for the confusion, I got it now.:cool:

Great looking burger, William, and that's the first BKCG v2.0 I've seen used! I'd like to talk them into sending me one to compare to the original :)

I'd like to throw in on this throwdown..
I've got to admit that, all the previous burgers have been Awesome!!!
But, for me, every so often, minimalist is where it's at...
73/27 Hamburger Patties prepared with just Salt and Pepper and lovingly
molded and conformed into that oh, so, familiar shape.....Then
onto the Drumpit, I'm using a chunk of Oak, Hickory and Cherry with K @ 250* to imbibe some smokey goodness into the meat before I grill them to perfection on the Weber...
Smokey_Burger1.jpg

15 minutes in I start a Chimney of Lump in the Weber....
Smokey_Burger2.jpg

30 minutes in and the patties are @ 145* I take the Grate off the Drumpit and place it in the Weber...
Smokey_Burger3.jpg

2 minutes on each side.....Look at that Grilled Crusty Goodness.....
Smokey_Burger4.jpg

And, finally....Viola.....
Minimalist Perfection on a Tater Bun, with Mayo and Bread and Butter Pickles, served with a side of BBQ TaterChips...
This is Backyard Comfort Food at it's finest....
Smokey_Burger5.jpg

The Burger has subtle undertones of the smoking process from the Drumpit, that doesn't overpower the palate, but transforms the Burger into
something more.....BBQ perhaps?:thumb:

Last edited:
I believe you may have struck upon the pure delicious essence of a burger there N8!:cool:

Mini Bifteki Burger

Originally I was going to make a Mini MOINK Bifteki Burger but after I saw Lando's burger I left it alone...plus that my neighbours invited me over so I didn't have time to make the burger how I wanted to make it.
Good material for the Zer0's Club though...:becky:

IMG_0103-2.jpg

I just spent 2 days building this burger and another day in burger coma and my farking pc crashed. And I can't upload pics from a mobile device. Oh well great pics everybody @ least we got to enjoy one hell of a burger here

Back