Pics from Thursday night at The Jack

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ok, got into Lynchburg a little late so only have a few pics right now. I will have more as the weekend goes on. Didnt get to meet everyone last night but we will today/Saturday.

Here we go...

Look who met us at Troy's spot!!

Jack002.jpg

Troy's Banner:

Jack003.jpg

The Gang!! From Left to Right: Troy Conner (Extreme Roasters) BBQ Bubba,Spydermike72 (me) Sfisch in the back, and Bruce B (in the black shirt).

Jack004.jpg

More to come, distillery tour today, Lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's and who knows from there!!

glad y'all made it safely.i got a bubba-gram as y'all were passing mammoth cave. see y'allz on saturday.good luck w/ the rain today.:shock:

well i'm bringing rub samples & tee's. wearing all black.. jump boots & bdu's, pony hangin' down & the kidlet w/ me.. hope to meet & greet...
tomorrow looks to be beautiful....wish i knew the layout...still should be fun...:twisted:

Ameatures.....signal for "I need more Jack!"
Troy & Sherri got engaged last nite!

Have a great time good luck troy wish i was with you all.

Ok, got into Lynchburg a little late so only have a few pics right now. I will have more as the weekend goes on. Didnt get to meet everyone last night but we will today/Saturday.

Here we go...

Look who met us at Troy's spot!!

Jack002.jpg

Troy's Banner:

Jack003.jpg

The Gang!! From Left to Right: Troy Conner (Extreme Roasters) BBQ Bubba,Spydermike72 (me) Sfisch in the back, and Bruce B (in the black shirt).

Jack004.jpg

More to come, distillery tour today, Lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's and who knows from there!!

Only three pictures? Come on, it is Saturday morning already.

Lunch on Friday at Miss Mary Bobo's. What a meal!!

Jack006.jpg

Flying the banner at The Jack!!

Jack008.jpg

Look who stopped by !!
Jack042.jpg

The wedge busters!! How come Bubba doesnt have his matching shirt on ??
Jack043.jpg

that is 1 awesome team...i didn't see y'all do chit but a mug lift- but ya look good doing it....lol. great to meet ya guys & i'm now planning a mich. trip since ya all live 15 miles from my aunt's winter vacated home....hope ya liked the rub.. i forgot to give y'all the other shirts- mail via bubba coming.srinks up next time.

Back