Lets talk turkey! Let see the pron because I know you have it!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Since were getting closer to Turkey Day every second and I have noticed a tremendous amount brothers and sisters since last Tday. I though we could let people post some pron so the newer B/S can see maybe learn. I know I do here everyday PLEASE keep on topic no joking (IE MSG Squirrels ect) let see it people!

DSC06169JPGa.jpg

I'll start.​

I have to say, smoked turkey is my absolute favorite of the smoked meats. I am pretty sure I am in the minority on that opinion but I bet this Thanksgiving and the pics we will see on this thread will cause a few converts.

I am not gonna ask Grail for any turkey this year.
no kidding :twisted:

I do not have any pics of smoked turkey,because I HATE Turkey, but OMG, I would be happy to sit at Rick's table on T day (heck anyday he is cooking), the last pic sold me on trying turkey again!

Thanks,

Mike

Soaked this over night in a citrus brine and smoked with Pecan and Cherry.
turkey005.jpg

rick, any info on how ya did yer legs and wings ? i love turkey and really need to start smoking my own. thanks,

I am so jealous. Around my house Thanksgiving cooking doesn't belong to me so I don't get to smoke or fry the Turkey.

You guys are amazing...

i'm getting sleepy looking at all this wonderful turkey...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks Ashmont- perfect timing because our Canadian thanksgiving is coming up shortly. We always get two Thanksgivings because our kids come home on the US thanksgiving and we have another go. They all love my smoke and grilling but when it comes to turkey they don't want to mess with tradition! LOL
Maybe I'll sneak a small bird on the smoker for a side dish!!
River city that looks more than awesome!

Thanks Ashmont- perfect timing because our Canadian thanksgiving is coming up shortly. We always get two Thanksgivings because our kids come home on the US thanksgiving and we have another go. They all love my smoke and grilling but when it comes to turkey they don't want to mess with tradition! LOL
Maybe I'll sneak a small bird on the smoker for a side dish!!
River city that looks more than awesome!

Look at the other recent turkey thread! I see Turkey sammiches in your future! They looked awesome too....

Back