Game Day Ribs (with pr0n!)

bmolloy

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
A rack of game day ribs. YardBird and Blues Hog, no look, no foil, no spritz on the LyfeTyme. I think they could've gone 30 more minutes, but I couldn't wait.

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2543.JPG

photo%2525202.JPG

photo%2525201.JPG

They look very nice.

No shrinkage on the bones but honestly I think that is overblown and I never worry about that.

Great job.

i dont get much pullback on my ribs from the wsm. SOME, but not as much as i get on my fat-50.
i guess the smoker has alot to do with it.
maybe the fat-50 has more of a "dry" heat.
i dont know, but your ribs looks great.
i love the blues hog shine.
corn syrup is awesome!

Thanks all - they passed the bend and toothpick tests or I wouldn't have dove in. I've seen both no pull back and lots on my pit. Not sure why the difference. Maybe temps?

My guess is that every piece of meat is different some are fattier others have leaner muscle fibers.

I think if you just go by the pull back you will end up with over cooked ribs more often than not.

I go by the bend and toothpick.

Today my ribs only took about 2 hrs. and 10-15 min.

If I lived closer, I would come over and check to make sure their done, with a taste test. They look great!!

Simplicity at it's finest, just rub, smoke and sauce. Lovely ribs.

Those are some fine lookin' ribs right there. Yardbird and Blues Hog, my favorite combo. :thumb:

My mouth is watering big time. Now I have to sneak another rib tip before dinner to snack on. Thanks for sharing.
Randy

Simply awesome!!!! I'm going to do some for the super bowl! If anybody can get me Eli's ribs that would be great!!LOL

Go Patriots

Back