• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

E. Coli Warning>>>minnesota

Have you ever seen what they put in ground beef patties?
If you did you would never eat them or feed them to your family again.
Try this:::::
Buy beef Chuck Roast, grind it up and make your own PERFECTO ground beef.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with kickassbbq - I'll watch for chuck or sirloin roasts to go on sale, uy up a bunch and grind away. I know what's in it, pkg. how I want it, and feel the better for it. Even save some money now and then!

The affected beef was produced Oct. 30 and Nov. 6. It was shipped to distributors nationwide for use in restaurants and food service institutions. It was not sold by retailers, the USDA service said.

The beef was produced in November and the recall just came out? Wouldn't all of that beef be gone by now? I wouldn't think the restaurants or food service would want to hold anything in inventory that long.

The beef was produced in November and the recall just came out? Wouldn't all of that beef be gone by now? I wouldn't think the restaurants or food service would want to hold anything in inventory that long.

So no Swanson Salisbury Steak dinners in your future Ron?

:wink:

My pops was hit with E-coli from turkey franks and it nearly killed him. His kidneys are down to 60% and it's been a little over five years now.

Thanks, Dr. KY.

This hits right at home.

I've been meaning to eat at home more often, and i'll be damned if my wife or kids ever wind up contracting an infectrion over something that I could have prepared fresh at home.

I've got the gear to grind my own, so why not?

Back