• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

$1 a pound butts

Big dawg

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey everybody HEB has Boston Butts for a $1 a pound till Tuesday.
Also I want to make a carnitas flavored pork butt. If anyone knows a recipe that would help.:cool:

Akorn char grilled and Weber one touch gold 22.5

:thumb:I'm gonna check that out, It seems when every HEB has a sale mine either doesn't carry it or they make up for the losses in my store and the price goes up to 2.50+ :mad2:

I thought I saw some cry o vac butts the other day. Thx brotha:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T999

that's an awesome price, luckily i get shoulders for 1.29 a pound everyday at wegmans. it's nice but i also cant get brisket for under 3.50 most of the time

That's crazy good! Wish we could get that here. Hope you're stocking up. :thumb:

What store is HEB? Seen it several times always wonder what the name is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

It's a Texas based grocery store chain. I was in my local HEB yesterday and their butts were not on sale.. regular price of $1.98/lb. It's a brand new "super" HEB and the prices are jacked up compared to the old location which closed down. They are starting to irritate me.

Prices are closer to Central Market level than HEB level.

It's a Texas based grocery store chain. I was in my local HEB yesterday and their butts were not on sale.. regular price of $1.98/lb. It's a brand new "super" HEB and the prices are jacked up compared to the old location which closed down. They are starting to irritate me.

Prices are closer to Central Market level than HEB level.

I went to one of the Round Rock HEB's and they were $2.49lb. I asked the butcher about it and they matched the price without me having to ask. He took them to the back and relabeled them to $1lb.

He did say the sale flyers are can be for specific areas and our local store wasn't part of the sale. He also said just ask and they will match other locations flyers.

Back