Sights From Pork in the Park

If we missed your site, we apologize. It was way too many booths and folks to talk to, to get all the way around.:-D

Thanks Jr great pictures you got one of me this time. :p This contest went off with-out hitch Sandy u da woman. :clap2::clap2:

Thanks for posting those! This turned into an adventure for us. Van problems Saturday delayed our return trip. I am just getting back home and settled in; a day late and 400 dollars short. On the plus we placed 17th overall and were really stoked about that. This was the first contest for my wife and daughter. The wife said: "I enjoyed this way more than I ever thought I would. If "WE" tighten up a few areas, "WE" can win one of these things." The comp bug strikes again!

Thanks again for the pics and thanks to Sandy for a great event. Congrats to all the brethren teams!

Thanks for posting those! This turned into an adventure for us. Van problems Saturday delayed our return trip. I am just getting back home and settled in; a day late and 400 dollars short. On the plus we placed 17th overall and were really stoked about that. This was the first contest for my wife and daughter. The wife said: "I enjoyed this way more than I ever thought I would. If "WE" tighten up a few areas, "WE" can win one of these things." The comp bug strikes again!

Thanks again for the pics and thanks to Sandy for a great event. Congrats to all the brethren teams!

Hey Diver, no prob. I wish we could get over to the vendor side but oh well. Hopefully we can make it down to the safeway contest in DC.

Great pics! Thanks for posting them.

Wife and me had a great time. We camped about 10 east of the event. Spent some time at OC and a lot of time Friday and Saturday at the event!

wallace

Nice pictures! I especially like the helmeted hog head hehehe :cool: Thanks for posting the pics. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet.

Back