Oinktoberfest (Clarence, NY)? W/RESULTS!

T

The Woodman

Anyone here doing Oinktoberfest the last weekend in September over by Buffalo? (Clarence, NY)

The Woodman said:
Anyone here doing Oinktoberfest the last weekend in September over by Buffalo? (Clarence, NY)

I would love to go but from eastern Long Island it is at least 10 to 12 hours with pulling a trailer and I don't think I could get my wife to sit still for that long. Six hours traveling to a contest is about my limit. I hear it is a very nice contest. Good luck to you at Oinktoberfest.

Man I Wish I Could Make The Drive Up There. That Sounds Like A Fun Time. If The Gas Prices Ever Come Down I Would Like To Make That Trip And Check Out How You New Yorks Party.

YankeeBBQ said:
How can they call it Oinktober fest when it's in September ?

Perhaps it's because Oktoberfest runs from the middle of Sept. into Oct.?

Steve it's close to Canada so maybe it's like the Canadian time . It's October in September. Anyway it should be fun, will you be back from Reno by then?

YankeeBBQ said:
How can they call it Oinktober fest when it's in September ?

Madera, California has an Oinktoberfest that same weekend. It's not sanctioned but $15,000 for first place.

so it is october in canada in sept. so octoberfest is in sept cool

SOUNDS LIKE JUST ANOTHER REASON TO PARTY ON GARTH MOD!!

HAVE FUN BBQ BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Oinktoberfest?

Last weekend in September. Clarence , NY (Buffalo), Anybody in?

Woodman, as you probably know we'll be going down. We intend to get to Clarence late Thursday or early Friday morning. I intend on staying over Saturday night (we're looking for the best wings in Buffalo). Then coming home on Sunday. I got the motel rooms yesterday. I'll bring a Clonesickle!!!

lunchmeat will be there, and we're bringing along the cold cuts! I can't wait....should be fun for all !

...and Rich - I'll match yer 'clonesicle' with one of our own!

Woodman - i love that you have yer axes listed under your name...are we jammin' Jamaican style? We'll be there for Friday night.

I'm hopin' to meet some more Brethren too - isn't that the best part?

We'll see y'all up there!

lunchlady

Did that ride once...think I will opt for the Cape Cod Classic instead...
I will miss you guys but not the ride. Have fun and bring home all the $$$...
nancee
ps Anyone want to join us on the Cape?

Lady! , Loking forward to seeing you, but I'll prolly leave the axes at home! It's not the space that they take up, but the amplification is rather bulky! Woodreaux
LL​

Team Oompappy is doing the Oinktoberfest, I'll have my banjo, a few rhythm toys and maybe my Martin if I've got the room. See you all in Clarence.....

Hey Oompappy !!! How about heading over to Cattle call and officially introducing yourself ??

Good Luck in Clarence....

I believe I met Team Oompappy at Lake Placid. Good luck in Buffalo!

Oinktoberfest?

Anyone here besides me and Lost Nation doing this one?

I believe that Hill Country will be making the trip....should be a great contest. I hear they have a good number of teams.....

Note...I'm not a member of Hill Country, but I do like to hang around them for free food and drink and will proudly jump in as slicing bitch at a moment's notice :lol:

..... and they're off....

......we be leavin' at 8 p.m. tonight.

Reggae karaoke anyone?

safe traveling....

lunchlady

Back