BBQ Brethren "I'd never eat that! (Innards)" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"I'd never eat that! (Innards)"[/size]
Meat+Variety.jpg

Anonymous Photo

...as chosen by BobBrisket, the winner of the Cajun/Creole Throwdown!

I wonder what we will see in this one?

Here are the simple and unchanging list of rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

1) The dish must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
2) Entries must be cooked during the current throwdown period ( 1/4 - 1/17 ).
3) All pics (any number) must be submitted by Midnight Central Time on the night of 1/17.
4) Only one picture from one dish will be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise I will choose and my decision will be final.
5) If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to me via any other means will be ignored.

The voting will begin Monday 1/18 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 1/22. All votes will be public.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Pot Pie Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Heart, liver, kidneys stuffed in the stomach lineing and roasted over a open fire.....Mmmmmmmm that's what I call real sausage! :wink:

Could also be things like tongue, livermush, or any other part that normally would be frowned upon. I can't wait to see this one!

Goat Marbles??? Is that like Mountain Oysters???

Never mind, I don't wanna know.:lol:

tripas, aw gawds, tripas and brains, I can smell em from outside the taco truck...why? oh why?

+1 on the smell of tripas when cooking them. I cook them in the disco and get all that smoke all in my hair and clothes but man are they so good crispy in tacos.

I heard beef tongue is supposed to be real good.

Beef tongue is absolutely delicious. My mom used to make it all the time when I was a kid and we ate it up every time.

The fun part is when you get to pull it out of the freezer and chase your sister around the house with it.

Back