todd's dirt question

Smokin Mike

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
does anyone know if todd's dirt have cilantro?? hate to ask this way, but I need a answer fast,

TIA

Michael

There is none listed on the label, and I don't think I smell any.
Label only lists Sea Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Oregano, and other spices.
I suppose it could be in the other category.
Hard to be sure. If there is it is a small amount.

I await the answer as well. Not that it matters to me about the cilantro, but I am curious because I have some somewhere on a truck heading my way now. Hopefully by tuesday I will have my two bottles.

thanks guys, but my problem is that my wife is super,super allergic to that spice! swelling everywhere, I email the guy weeks ago, no answer

I will probally throw it away now, can not risk it, owner never answered emails, just hoping that someone knows around here, was planning grilling with it tonite

oh no. Dont do it.

Might wanna keep it for yourself. It wouldnt be selfish at all. Think about it brother.

Step away from the ledge.

There is another spice made from the seeds of the same plant, coriander I think. Don't know your wifes alergy but you may need to watch for that too.

thanks guys, but my problem is that my wife is super,super allergic to that spice! swelling everywhere, I email the guy weeks ago, no answer

I will probally throw it away now, can not risk it, owner never answered emails, just hoping that someone knows around here, was planning grilling with it tonite

Todd is a good guy. PM him.

He is a member here? I would like to know if there is a way to track an order or if its a wait thing. I'm in no rush, just curious.

He is a member here? I would like to know if there is a way to track an order or if its a wait thing. I'm in no rush, just curious.

Just wait...it only makes it better.

Todd, you need to come out and play!

Hey buddy I am sorry if I did not get back with you sooner. I sent you an email about the Celantro. The Original Todd's Dirt does have a little Cilantro.

By the way to my Dirt Lovers, If you do have problems with Cilantro, I can make it for you with out it. Just let me know when you order.

"Remember, It is always a good time to get DIRTy."

Todd
"The Dirtman"

^^ Hey Todd,

Just checked my email today. I was about to post the cilantro message. I guess you beat me too it.:biggrin:

Paypal needs to hurry up. :twisted:

Back