A Pretty Good BBQ 2009

By the way, I have heard rumors of bacon implosions being heard at some time on that weekend.

What way they come -----they get behind Bubba and snore until he says OK Farkers we are here.............and that motor home was needing a air freshner up at Ricks at the bash

You guys got a convoy going down maybe I can follow? What way you all going?

You guys got a convoy going down maybe I can follow? What way you all going?

Right by you! Wanna tag along?

What way they come -----they get behind Bubba and snore until he says OK Farkers we are here.............and that motor home was needing a air freshner up at Ricks at the bash

LMAO! :cool:

Another adventure in the land of Bubba. Can't wait.

Scott

I do have a favor to ask any brethren coming down for this. Deer here in Cincy was very thin this year and in need of deer meat. If you can spare some I will buy from you. I need deer burger for my chili

Another adventure in the land of Bubba. Can't wait.

Scott

The Bash Bus isin't available. We may have to pack into my Pinto. :shock:

Just let me know what your plans are so I can pm Curt and let him know I'm coming too.

I would guess leaving Sat. A.M., we'll be coming right by ya.

How big is your vehicle? :twisted:

I do have a favor to ask any brethren coming down for this. Deer here in Cincy was very thin this year and in need of deer meat. If you can spare some I will buy from you. I need deer burger for my chili

I can cover some burger bro!
You ARE bringing your pit i hope. I'm volunteering to be pit biotch! :cool:

This is one of the best things I've heard in a while. I'm not down with giving up the dollars I work for to pay taxes for welfare, but I'm all about cooking for the homeless or less fortunate. Let's do this in KC!!! All you KC bro's out there holla back and let's do something!

Bubba I dont go nowhere without my Lang. You are more than welcome to spend the time cooking on her. Enjoyed cooking with you up at Ricks and wish we lived closer I would suggest we go in together doing catering.

I will pm you on a order from your store and the deer....Thanks

Now all we need is someone to keep us in drinks(pop) that is.

The Bash Bus isin't available. We may have to pack into my Pinto. :shock:

I would guess leaving Sat. A.M., we'll be coming right by ya.

How big is your vehicle? :twisted:

I can cover some burger bro!

Bubba I dont go nowhere without my Lang. You are more than welcome to spend the time cooking on her. Enjoyed cooking with you up at Ricks and wish we lived closer I would suggest we go in together doing catering.
WTF! No help for the brother from Chicago!!!!

I'll be bringing the GF's 16 yo son but could you some help too... How bout it MIFO, can you help a brother out???

Is jeff whinnin........

jeff you have one coming with you.....and Mike said he would help you

WTF! No help for the brother from Chicago!!!!

I'll be bringing the GF's 16 yo son but could you some help too... How bout it MIFO, can you help a brother out???

Is jeff whinnin........

jeff you have one coming with you.....and Mike said he would help you

Ain't winning... Just thinking about the 6 hour drive back after staying up all night...

The 16yo has never really cooked on the Mistress sooooo, you get the idea...

BTW, How did you know Mike would help me out... He posted after you... Roger, you got that ESP thing going again???

Im there for you Brother!!
Thanks bro!

Ain't winning... Just thinking about the 6 hour drive back after staying up all night...

The 16yo has never really cooked on the Mistress sooooo, you get the idea...

BTW, How did you know Mike would help me out... He posted after you... Roger, you got that ESP thing going again???

Thanks bro!

Yep even though I am 2nd choice... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yep even though I am 2nd choice... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Not second choice... Figured I would get both of ya! Saw how Bubba ditched me, figured he had taken you too.. :cry:

Glad you're sticking around!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:mrgreen:

Not second choice... Figured I would get both of ya! Saw how Bubba ditched me, figured he had taken you too.. :cry:

Glad you're sticking around!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:mrgreen:

Just messing, you know I am there, we may have to train Scott up on the Lang and show him how to cook too!!

Back