KCBS Awards banquet 2007

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Anyone plan on going to the KCBS awards banquet?

Im considering going if we got some others heading over there too..

or maybe..... lets re-phrase the question.

Brethren Bash at the KCBS Awards banquet.. Jan 20. Whos in!! Party starts at Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday, Banquet on Saturday.. $27.00 PP :wink: :mrgreen: Hotel $56 per night.

Phil,

If you want to sit with Jeff_In_KC and I, we have two spots at our table that we are trying to fill. It would be an honor.

I posted a roll call earlier. Do a search. <Man, that was fun to say. ;-) >

Todd

Plowboy said:
Do a search. <Man, that was fun to say. ;-) >

Todd

yeah yeah.. ok..have your fun..

i remembered seeing it... so I looked and missed it.... Im gettin farkin old...

ok.. i will look into a flight.. I need a date... Greg?? Kick?? Spice?? someone?? Im not picky. :)

Guys if you can make it quick, we do still have two spots left at our table we're trying to buy! We'd love to have you and a "date", Phil! If so, we'll be sending off our money tomorrow most likely. Maybe you can send it via pay pal? We're cutting things too tight til the 15th to cover anyone.

Due to work limitations on my surfing now (farkers!), I probably won't see any replies til tonight. My email is bigcreekbbq at earthlink dot net if you need any quick answers.

Sorry, Phil. I'll be in Porto Rico that day leaving on a cruise. I'll blow some sunshine and warmth your guys way.

Jeff- Didn't see this thread... I'm in - so who do I pay? You, Todd?

And Don't even start the comments, I can already hear them.... :eek:P

HoDeDo said:
Jeff- Didn't see this thread... I'm in - so who do I pay? You, Todd?

And Don't even start the comments, I can already hear them.... :eek:P

Pay Jeff. I'll PM you his email for Paypal.

So is Paddy O'Quigleys on Friday still a go??? Char and I were coming down Saturday for one of the roundtables. If something is happening on friday we might be able to come down for part of the bash.

I'm thinkin' I'll get to meet y'all there. I'm flying in Friday, which is the 19th.

Andy, you're spending the night on Saturday, aren't you? Looks like the party will go on into the night! Think I'll bring along the colors for the hallway outside my room! hehehe!

Jeff_in_KC said:
Andy, you're spending the night on Saturday, aren't you? Looks like the party will go on into the night! Think I'll bring along the colors for the hallway outside my room! hehehe!

I hadn't planned on it... Had to pay off the work on my house (The last 1/4 of the $4K) So I am basically straped until next month. A hotel room isn't in the cards! I dug into the double secret probation BBQ stash to come to the banquet :shock: . But, I will party it up with ya. I'll just start my path to sobrity a little earlier than you guys - and then document some of the highlights in digital splendor :twisted: Copies to the highest bidder, of course.

Bastage!!!! You wouldn't do that to a brother, would you? See ya at lunch. Wayne... Bob... you guys in for $4 burger day at Paddy's?

Hey brothers I already going I have a spot at a table with some south dakota, iowa and wisconsin people. But it would be great to meet the lot of you guys. I will be getting in sometime friday early afternoon.

Andy I will be with John from parrothead smokers and some others.

scottd said:
Hey brothers I already going I have a spot at a table with some south dakota, iowa and wisconsin people. But it would be great to meet the lot of you guys. I will be getting in sometime friday early afternoon.

Andy I will be with John from parrothead smokers and some others.

Sounds good man! I will look for ya when we get there. Wayne and the rest of the bellevue crew will be around....

HoDeDo said:
Sounds good man! I will look for ya when we get there. Wayne and the rest of the bellevue crew will be around....

good it should be a great time. see you and the gang on the 19 or the 20 in kc

Just to get things straight ... Looks like KCBS is hosting something on Friday for those going to the banquet on Saturday. Is the Brethren still on for Paddy O'Quigleys on friday? If so who is in?

Roo-B-Q'N said:
Just to get things straight ... Looks like KCBS is hosting something on Friday for those going to the banquet on Saturday. Is the Brethren still on for Paddy O'Quigleys on friday? If so who is in?

I'm in.

Back