View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis
Default First big cook. Overall pretty good!

I did my first multi- cook this weeekend and results were pretty good. I did 2 meatloafs, 24 chick legs, a butt, a shoulder, sausages, and some bb ribs. Was a busy cook, started in the midddle of a passing cold front had a 40 degree drop with blowin rain the first 5 hours. Finally it passed. I used the auber to get me through the mess and visit a freind cooking in SC's closest comp to me. It ran me out of fuel bout 4 hours from being done so I just threw some lump in the basket to get finished. I really didnt loose much time. I went manual the rest of the cook with all three uds. Heres the results. Still trying to figure out taking good photos. DIDnt get any pics of the bb's. They were little bit over done and i was a mess after messing with them. People loved em tho so thats all that mattered. The shoulder was my dad's it left right out the smoker.
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8[/URL]

Last edited by Blythewood BBQ'er; 10-25-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote